I’m not sure how July is already over. It’s like, one second I was celebrating New Year’s, and then the next, it’s August and the year was more than half over.
I’m not one to dwell on the past, but July was a good one–the memories, the adventures, oh and let’s not forget all of the amazing finds–July was also the month that I chose to finally recognize my very apparent online shopping addiction–it’s a problem. I should stop. But we both know I won’t.
So with all of that said, you should watch my July favorites video AND then you should subscribe to my channel AND then you should go check out all of my favorites because they’re all awesome finds.
OK. I’m done rambling now. Watch the video:
Okay friends, I hope you enjoyed the video, and just because I don’t want to be the only one with a shopping addiction, I linked all of the finds down below:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit
- Becca Luminous Blush: Blushed Copper
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33
- Herschel Navy Retreat Backpack
- Canon EFS 24 mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Plantronics Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Alabama Shakes: Sound & Color Album
- Steve Madden Nilunda Heels
- Nars Tinted Moisturizer
Until Next Time,